This trip is the best way to start your mountaineering experience!
Climb the highest peak in Turkey and the Armenian plateau reaching an elevation of 5,137 meters.
Trekking on Mount Ararat doesn’t require any technical skills. Only at 4900 meters we wear crampons for 1 – 1.5 hour.
Mostly the path is quite fine to walk and it is not rocky. Mount Ararat is not very a difficult peak to climb but it is over 5000 meters high, so the big challenge is the altitude only.
Our professional guides will walk slowly till you get used to it. Also an additional day for acclimatization will take place prior to the climbing, to increase your chance of success in reaching the summit.
- Climbing permit and fees
- First day welcome dinner in Doğubayazıt
- Experienced & certified English and Arabic speaking tour guides
- All meals and hot & cold drinks at during the climbing experience
- 2 Nights accommodation at a Four star hotel with breakfast
- Cultural city tour
- All sightseeing & museum entrance fees
- Turkish bath experience
- Shared Camping Tents
- Ice Crampons
- International & Domestic Flights
- Travel Insurance
- PCR Test
- Suitable for ages 16 & up
- No climbing experience required
- Trip is perfect for everyone wanting to challenges themselves and try something new
- Before the trip, all further instructions and gear list will be shared with registered participants
- If you’re joining to celebrate an occasion, let us know & we can certainly help!
Guided By: @aziz.all.around